Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Smarty Pants...

The day after Christmas Rachel and Chris arrived! 
What the heck?
They are both dressed in velour outfits...now, if you are a follower of my blog you know that Chris made a tad bit of fun of me wearing matching velour outfits. 
Smarty pants...!!

Rach and Chris sporting velour..by the end of the day I can tell
you a secret....they were lovin' the comfort..ha!

What's this??
Daughter #2 and her beau arrive...yep...sportin some velour...
HATERS!

Ladd in deep purple, Sarah in black, Rach in purple, and Chris in red.

And Big Z sportin' leopard...
pretty funny practical joke.

I wonder who thought this up....need I tell you that Sarah's boyfriend fits right in with the jokes...he and Chris put their heads together for this one...I thought I was going to get a couple of new outfits out of the deal since they bought them and aren't going to wear them again...WRONG...they all are keeping them...too funny!

We had a great day!


No comments:

Post a Comment