Friday, December 24, 2010

Christmas Eve day...

 Christmas Eve!



OH....one more day!

I started the day with a pedicure and manicure...I almost fell asleep...it felt sooooo good!
Thank you Kelli!

Baking....Eggnog Bread and Pumpkin Bread.   Can't wait for Christmas morning...hot chocolate and some yummy bread.

My brother, Steve's favorite....A**hole Cookies.  Long story..! 
And chicken for dumplings for this evening.

Katy Kitty..our 20 year old cat...yes, 20!  No matter how old we get, we must look festive for the big day!

My front door wreath I made...love, love, love polymesh!

Looks so pretty and sparkly in the sunlight.

My super cute husband, Scott working in the flowerbeds...getting my flowerpots read for....

PANSIES!

Merry Christmas to my Flamingo sisters....getting in the spirit with these two!

She's mad at me!

An early Christmas present....two red Adriondack (?) chairs for the backyard...love em'!

Gracie Lou says, "Merry Christmas"


Back to work...got the Cricut out...pics to follow and then Candlelight Service at ELBC.

1 comment: