Thursday, December 23, 2010

For the Love of Gracie...

Two days until Christmas and Gracie needs a Christmas collar.


Ribbons, pom-poms, fabric glue, elastic, sequins.

I love this basket from ThirtyOne for crafting.  I use a dowel that fits my rolls of ribbons in place of the handle.

Cut ribbon and glue baubles on the ends.

Tie them on a piece of elastic that has been fitted to your dog.

My precious puppy, Gracie Lou Grady.


All done....cuteness!

Now, for her Christmas bath..,


Gracie has a lot more fun on Scotty day at the puppy spa....oh, I miss you Ms. L'rell!

I really love my sweet girl...

Sportin' her new collar...don't know which is cuter...Gracie or the collar!


Pet me...

Oh Gracie Lou, you silly pup!  She is such a funny little dog and has stolen the heart of the Grady clan.  She needed that cute collar to look pretty for her BFF, Ollie, that's coming for Christmas.   

No comments:

Post a Comment