Thursday, December 16, 2010

More Cake Pops...

I wanted to do a couple of trays of snacks to take to school for my PLC group and the ladies in the office.  I made Nutter Butter Balls and Dipped Oreos.  The Nutter Butter Balls were well received by everyone...they are EASY and YUMMY!  I ended up dipping a couple of bags of Oreos both the traditional chocolate ones and the vanilla ones in white and dark chocolate and arranging all three on a pretty tray.  (sorry, I got too tired to take pictures of the finished product.)   I also dipped two bags of Oreos for the Bible Club Bake Sale....needless to say, it was a late night, but worth it! 


Nutter Butter Balls:  1 package Nutter Butter cookies and 1 package cream cheese,
Crush cookies in a food processor until fine.  Add cream cheese and blend together. 

Mush together and roll into bite size balls.

I decided not to put sticks into them and just do balls.

Dip in chocolate.


I wish I had pictures of the Oreos and the trays.  They were very pretty and everyone at school loved the Nutter Butter Balls.  Now, I'm baking loaves of pumpkin bread for custodians.  I always want to show my appreciation at this time of year for the hard work they do at school. 

1 comment:

  1. Dangerous treats! Thankfully, we don't have any at our house...they would be gone!

    ReplyDelete