Tuesday, July 3, 2012

Happy 4th of July!!


Happy 4th of July Friend!  This little area greets my guests when they come to visit.
Most everthing is a flea market or garage sale find. 


One day while driving through town with my friend, Melissa, we came across some trash sitting on the side of the road.  Well, it was some good junk!  There was two of these wrought iron fence sections and we each snagged one.  Mine is my a flower bed.  I decorate it for different seasons.  I bought the welcome sign at a friend's garage sale.
My favorite motto:  One man's trash is another man's treasure!



My front door!

Front door wreath

One of my Pinteresting friends posted a flag pallette...I called Scott immediately and asked him to bring home a pallette.  Well, he did and I painted it up.  I added the wording and put it out front by the highway and added some color with a pot of zinnas.


My very favorite spot...my front porch swing!

I love to welcome my guests with a little seasonal cheer!

I found this treasure at a garage sale last week.  It's adorable and I added the little patriotic bear...also a garage sale find.

I also found the little antique tricycle and the rustic Ann and Andy...LOVED THEM!  They made a nice additional on my antique sewing cabinet and my great-grandmother's yo-yo quilt.

Sweet Gracie!

Nothing says Happy like homemade chocolate chip cookies!  Welcoming my boys home from camp.  A little mason jar with marigolds and lantana from my yard.

I made this several years ago.  A rag wreath heart to say, "I love America!"

A mason jar from a friend's son's wedding...the burlap on the jar is so cute with the jute hanging.  This hangs next to my kitchen sink.  I always have it full of flowers from my yard...added a flag!



So, there you have it...my yard and house decorated up for the 4th of July! 
From my family to yours....have a safe holiday and never forget
how blessed we are to live in a free country where our Christian founding fathers
paved the way for the freedom we still have today.

God Bless America!
One nation under GOD...


Zandra

1 comment: