Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Creations for Lily


I covered some large letters with scrapbook paper, added some cute felt birds, tulle bows to hang on the nursery wall.

This is actually three canvases that will hang over Lily's crib.  Little fat birds perched on branches.  I didn't take a picture of the finished product, but they turned out super cute.  I'll snap a picture of them hanging on the wall.

I found this cute cross at Hobby Lobby that matched Lily's room.  I loved the verse, so I wanted it to really be special.  I painted a frame dark chocolate brown and put white dots.  Added "Lily" in the colors of the nursery..each letters is polka dotted.  Then I glued the cross to lime dotted paper that I modpodged to the board inside the frame.  Super cute!

I am know working on monogramming...blog to follow...I must admit...it's not easy and I've made plenty of boo-boos..Lily won't mind wearing some crooked onesies....anyway....later.

3 comments:

  1. This stuff is absolutely ADORABLE!!! her little nursery will be just precious! <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute things! Can't wait to see your onesies and other creations!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Mrs. Zandra! I love the birds!

    ReplyDelete