Saturday, February 19, 2011

The Adventures of Scott, Gracie, and Four Red Firetrucks"


Scott really enjoys working in the yard.  Today he has raked and burned our leaves.
And now...the rest of the story.....



Raking and burning...

Scott to Gracie..."I think this is getting a little out of hand..."

The fire began to spread to our neighbor's yard...I imagine Ms. Stella's gonna pull Scott's ear!

So, Scott called in some help....one red firetruck...




two red firetrucks...
three red firetrucks...

Standing around and talking about the fire...thank goodness for Trevor...he was looking outside and said, "Hey Ms. Zee, why's our grass on fire?"  Ms Zee to Trevor, "I don't know."  So, Trevor grabbed some shoes and a rake and went to help. 

four red firetrucks....kinda reminded me of a Leesville parade...they really must not get many calls. 

P.S.  Scott to  Zandra, "Well, I'm glad I got the yard fertilized."  Zandra to Scott, "Really, when did you do that?"  Scott to Zandra, "When I let the fire burn the grass."  Zandra to Scott "Ya right!"

1 comment:

  1. Don't feel alone. Something very similar happened at our house as well a few years ago.:)

    ReplyDelete